Lineage II Game Girls Cosplay Competition

Photos from the Lineage II Game Girls Cosplay Competion held last Sept. 17, 2007 at the SM Manila Activity Area.


I read about this Monday morning at work and thought that it would be fun to try to cover the event. Until I got there, I hadn't realized that this was going to be another one of those "worst case scenario" for my point & shoot camera where the place had little lighting, moving subjects, etc., similar to the band I shot the week before, and this time, with no tripod or gorillapod to assist me.





Fortunately, the girls were very game to pose for the camera or else I might not have brought home any decent shots at all.







[THE FINALISTS POSING WITH THE JUDGES AND COSTUME DESIGNERS]





The Game Girls search is a joint project of Philippine online game publisher Asian Media Development Group and record label Sony BMG. The Game Girls will promote Lineage II and other games from Asian Media, while also receiving a recording contract from Sony BMG.


The winner of the cosplay competion, also best in ramp modelling and best costume design - ARIANE

0 comments: