4th WPPP Photo Congress 2007


Photos from the 4th WPPP Photo Congress 2007 held in Megamall Megatrade Hall 3. Taken last Oct. 22, 2007



KODAK BOOTH



OLYMPUS BOOTH





SONY BOOTH



WINNER'S GALLERY
There were a lot of amazing entries.



i-mag PHOTOGRAPHY MAGAZINE BOOTH
Got the back issues I needed for only Php 100.00 each. :)



DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHER PHILIPPINES (DPP) MAGAZINE
BOOTH





I was told that SONY hired 3 models (one per day) to pose for the Photographers / Delegates. This lovely model posed for day 1.







MORE PHOTOS
A lot of neat stuff there including a new product from Aperture Trading - the Camera Armour for DSLR (perfect for clumsy people), it's a rubber protective casing to protect the DSLR from bumps and scratches. And of course the Gorillapod.

Going to Photo Congress was a welcome change, this was a place where everyone was immune from the "Bawal Magpicture" line of the security guards and shooting was actually encouraged, especially during the model shoot. Despite not being a delegate in the event and only had a point & shoot digicam with me, the guy in charge was even guiding me to move forward and move around to be able get better angles/shots.

It's just too bad that I couldn't go on the 2nd day. I was really looking forward to the model shoot. (it's not everyday I get a chance to do this). Had I known that I would be going to events like this, I would have saved up for a DSLR earlier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richmond!

Maganda ang framing mo ng mga display subjects, okey na okey sa scoping, parang pang brochure ang dating. Ayos din ang mga color rendition ng pics mo pre. Sayang di ako nakapunta pero looking at your coverage, parang nakapunta na din ako. And syempre, danda-danda nung model! hehehe

Keep on clicking!

Polen

Anonymous said...

do you even adjust anything when you take pics? why do they look like that again?

Anonymous said...

sayang yan back issues for P100 only? wala kasi ako time :(